Anonymous asked: I'm doing a survey. Would you ever date or marry your bias in shinhwa ?
Interesting question you got there!
Pretending that it is possible to happen I think my answer would be No.
Honestly, it took me a good long while to think of my reasons. I never actually thought of it before because for me, my bias is someone I adore from afar. I would rather be a fan than be someone who “might” end up crying in the end. (I’ve got issues so…yeah).
How about my followers? What would be your answer?
this is interesting question to answer :)
honestly every single fan would dream the same thing except SHCJ maybe.. LOL
but for me it’s a NO too..
there are reasons for this (IF i was closed and know them personally) :-
1. i am way to young for them. 11 years apart form shinhwa maknae. that is a huge age gap there. if rumors would come out..its not going to be a nice news..think of tony and hyeri relationship..and how the netizen react..i wouldn’t want the members face that situation..basically maintaining a relationship as a stars is pretty tiring plus everyone around you saying all sort of negative saying that would make the relationship be drain apart. i would like someone who is close to their age to be their soulmate.
2. im a fan. how do i suppose to control myself in front of him if one of them going to be my husband. i’ll end up crying and embarassing myself instead.
3. someone is better than me. ok i have issues. im not pretty nor up to the standard. seriously it will be a reverse role of beauty and a beast if we were a couple. -___- look how awesome and pretty and handsome the members are.
4. they are a star/celebrity. being in the limelight is a no no for me. i would like my life would be as private and personal things. i dont like to be in the centre of attention. and you have to face certain scandal or rumour or something that would put ur relationship in trouble. seriously i have a faint heart and a type of person to jump into conclusion after hearing the rumor without first investigate it. this would not be good..honestly..if someone would marry them they atleast understand who are they gonna marry.
5. im a jealous person. and im not kidding you. a single rumor or scandal would put me into a beast. i cant stand watching he said he love someone other than me..although it for his fans.
these are my reasons why i shouldn’t be marrying them. LOL
Anonymous asked: Hi, I was just wondering if you knew where I could watch Shinhwa broadcast season 2. Please and thank you :)
No one has subbed it yet but you can watch the raw version of the episodes directly on JTBC’s website :) They upload them on the Video Page usually pretty quickly.
does anybody know where i can download super rookie drama staring by shinhwa eric?
i’m looking for link other than torrent ..
please can u reply me :)